Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

REQUESTING FOR MY MONEY BACK ITERM

HI THIS PERSON SOLD ME AN IPHONE 6 128 GB BUT THE PHONE CAME DEFFENTLY COMPERED TO HER DISCRIPTION IT CAME WITH REQUID IN THE AND A BIG LINE ON THE PHONE WHICH WAS NOT ON THE DISCRIPTION PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK AS THIS ITERM ALSO DROPS DIED ...

Optus Unlimited Simcards SCAM! Beware

So some of you may have seen Optus 3g Simcards for sale. Its $2 a day for unlimited everything except international stuff. YES! unlimited Data as well.. my friend has one and he will chew 10 gig a day streaming Netflix. There is a SCAM out there on E...

Why does my internet keep cutting out?

I recently replaced my aging 10-yr old Thomson TG-782T modem with a new Telstra T-Gateway modem, (which shows up on Device Manager as a “Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter”). I had decided to replace the old modem because it was continu...

Refund not paid on return item.

I purchased an item New Samsung M3 portable hard drive that was found to be faulty.I went through the return process.Contacted sellerPaid for return postageObtained a tracking numberSent off faulty itemAustralia post advised me that the item was deli...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money Refunded

Hello, I recently have a refund to paypal, I have been on my site and it is there, but how do I get it out and back to me. I searched the pay pal site but couldn't find out the info. Thanks.

Radio

I have been trying to contact you and find it most destressing as i have purchased two waterproof swimming radios one did not work, and the other wouldn't hole the charge. Also a didital radio that will not hold the charge and i was wondering what yo...

Dell Laptop

I recently sold a dell latitude to a local buyer, he stated it had a defect, i contacted him to return it to be so i could check it, on doing so he complained that that the sensor pad was faulty also the letter S on the keyboard,i checked the item ou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Planning on bidding for a laptop but seller seems a little suspicious...

Theres someone auctioning a laptop and its specs are exactly what I've been looking for. I haven't placed any bids yet as I was concerned about the age of the laptop. I messaged the seller asking how long they had it for and they replied saying "a ye...

I'm getting 'watched item reminders' for micro SD cards removed from the watch list a long time ago.

I'm getting many 'watched item reminders' for micro SD cards that where removed from the watch list a long time ago. There does not appear to be any way of bringing this to the attention of eBay since there are no relevent threads in their 'contact u...

IPOD TOUCH 5th GENERATION

I recently on ebay sold my IPOD touch 5th generation for $150. I used the normal pro forma set up detals that ebay do when you enter the product...the person that bought it now upset that I didn't mention that the ipod touch 5th generation only has a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful