Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hacked Computer?

Every time I turn my computer on and check the network connections I see 3 things showing.1. Computer =OK2.Gateway=OK3.HTC one XL=NOT OKThe HTC phone isn't connected by anyone in our household,no one owns a HTC.So my question is to any computer wizz ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help my dispute

Hello, I am writing to ask a solution about returning my item. I sent email to return my item. But seller send me this email as below Hi JIN, sent you a message about your request: "Hi, Sorry for the issue. Please send a video about the issue to (A...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Modem with thermal issues

An acquaintance enquired by phone somewhat frantically about bad intermittent internet connection , something I do not like dealing with as often means multiple phone calls to isp tech support with all the annoying associated authorised caller valida...

IMG_20150627_175818c.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

NVIDIA GeForce Experience

Would anybody know how to fix the problem with NVIDIA GeForce Experience not working with Windows 10? I have been unable to connect and download updates since changing to Windows 10. I have Googled the problem, but some of the advice is conflicting a...

Family Tree

Not great on computors . recently got new computor with windows 10 my old stuff all went on but can not bring up my Family tree do I need a driver ? and if so how do i get one do i down load it , thank you for any help

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No hard drive in CCTV DVR

I bought an 8CH CCTV DRV recorder from a seller in China in March. I have only just got around to installing it - and was horrified to find out that the DVR box has no HD in it. When the parcel arrived, I checked it had all the cables, cameras etc -...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller is dodging me. Sent item back, they received it on 29th July, but won't return my calls

is selling security cameras. Because we have contnual intruders coming into our yard (the same as a lot of people in the area) I bought a motion detection one at the beginning of December. Never could get it to motion detect, tried for a couple of m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

photo paper print side

Hi. Can anyone help me please. I have bought a 100 sheets pack of matte photo paper, and I am finding it impossible to see which is the printable side. The seller has advised me simply to look for the brighter side, but this paper looks identical eac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

returning item

i need help i dont see anywhere in msg saying where i can msg them back, shipping info etc. tracking number ,i can't sent them the tracking number if i can't reply to them

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ryda-online gouging the eBay generated discounts...

So how widespread is this? I noticed today that Ryda increased the price on two uhf radio items I was considering by $50 on one, and $40 on the other. Or very close to. Their own online store (off eBay) still reflects a more compeitive pre discount p...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Opened packaging for a laptop advertised as new

I bought a Toshiba Satellite Pro laptop on ebay. It was advertised as new but the packaging when it arrived had the seal over the box and the laptop broken. Also I have seen this seller advertise factory reconditioned laptops. When I searched google ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help please with Mac & iphotos

As a long time casual seller always using a Mac I have had no trouble adding photos to my listings from iphotos until now. I was away for several months & something has changed. Is anyone else having problems, is it Apple, eBay or just me? Spent 1hr ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful