Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

OUTLOOK EXPRESS Mail - what does everyone use now instead of? Desperate for some advice.

Hoping someone in the know can help. Hubby wipped everything from our PC a few weeks back as we were having issues, BUT of course when he has gone to reload everything he has found out that we can no longer use OUTLOOK EXPRESS for all our mail.....we...

STUCK!!!!

Hi everyone, My laptop has just died on me and I am now working from my Mac which I am not very familiar with. When I try to upload a pic to a listing, rather than giving me the option to pic one photo it tries to download the while file. My photos a...

Resolved! HELP! Trying to make HDMI work with a older PC.

OK, I tried a couple things. Since my TV only has HDMI, and my PC has VGA and that other thing but no HDMI. I tried a VGA to HDMI adapter, that didn't work. So I bought a Video card with HDMI from a eBay seller, just got it today and nothing, no pict...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Decent quality laptop batteries

Is there a place where one can buy laptop batteries of acceptable quality? What I can locate on ebay is basically junk of unknown origin, sold for inflated prices.Specification is mostly a fiction, life span is unacceptable. and manufacturer's name i...

Unable to find phone cover

G'day Ebay forum I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place here, but I was hoping someone out there can help me find a specific item. Its a simple black leather phone cover for a Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7583T. I've tried every phone store ...

Another Scam ?......Octacore TV Boxes..

This appears to be the latest thing that has caught our good ole spammers eye..Top of the range TV boxes that would normally sell for $120 plus and getting advertised for like $36 and so on..No worries though, some of the sellers have 100% positive f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Camera help

HiIm looking at a camera Sony cyber shot DSCW350B digital. It says it has built in wifi /nfc for sharing . Can someone explain what this means please ?Will I be able to transfer photos to my tablet using wi fi ? I have a samsung tablet and I can sear...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! powerbanks

Hi..could someone explain how a powerbank works? I have a samsung gallaxy phone and tablet and was looking at one that is 10400 . How do they work ,im assuming you just plug it in to tablet by usb charger cable and it gives extra power but im wonderi...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful