Discussion Boards
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Discussion Boards

Ebay holding my funds delivered

1st day i call to say tracking was entered incorrectly and buyer hasn’t responded to messages stating the updated number i call ebay to tell them this they update and say we cant release the money until he verifies it has been delivered. So an hour l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Historic messages to seller

Why can I not see the historic messages I have sent to a seller now?In the past all the messages were there in order, messages of mine and messages of the seller.There was a complete history of what had been written, not anymore it seems?

ebay phone number contact

Can I please have a phone number to contact ebay?? I've supposedly sold an item, and the buyer has paid for it...

Resolved! Unrequested cancellation

I recently purchased 3 items. Before paying I requested combined postage if possible. The seller invoiced an unchanged post amount. I politely messaged her and said if that is actually the price of the postage I have absolutely no problem and paid im...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Beware Chinese Drop-Shipping Scams

These are everywhere and getting worse. The seller pretends to be in Australia, so that even filtering your search for "Australia only" includes them. Here are some observations on how to spot them. eBay should be doing the same and closing every sin...

Resolved! AP

Can anyone please tell me what an AP bowl is?  Tia for any help.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam alert!

The product items 155990602487 and 155878097884 from seller are no more than 2-3.5Ah in capacity and made with very old 18650 cells from 2006! These are being sold as 5Ah, 6Ah and 8Ah configurations. The variation I received is marked as 9Ah.

20240328_104300.jpg 20240328_104320.jpg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay did not follow through on a 'make an offer' listing.

I sold an item at full price, but it should have been lower as the customer asked for a lower price in 'make an offer'. How can I rectify eBays mistake? I cannot talk to eBay help, just comes up 'fix it yourself' answers. No help.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer aggression

I have operated on ebay for over 18 years. Up until three days ago I had 100% positive feedback and then bang bang two in a row. If they werent different names you would almost think it is the same person bothing leaving feedback in bold. Yes I had a...

Resolved! First return as seller and need help.

Hi, I've been selling for about a month and have entered into my first returns request. I'm in Australia and have sold a PS2 game to someone in the US, who has requested a return because the game is apparently defective and doesn't work on their syst...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Going on vacation

I will be travelling for 2 months. Can I suspend trade and then continue on return without losing my listings?

Contacting ebay

Please someone help me, I am trying to contact eBay over a situation that their prompts can't help me with. I've tried everything that I know and I just can't get through to them. Desperate.Kerry.

Sold listings re-appearing in active listings - help!!

I've noticed recently my sold and paid (and shipped) listings are reappearing in my "active" listings on my phone and the app - does anyone have this too? Any reason for this?How can I fix this please!Thanks in advance Emma

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources