Fun & Games
Word games, song lyrics, letter games? Join the fun and play some games!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The two word game........anyone interested?.......

It was on CW ages ago. You start off with two words that go together eg Petrol Station and then you take the second word from that pair and have a new pair eg Station Platform and then the next person does the same, so next post could be Platform Sho...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22378 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A different word chain game

The first person gives the first word, the second person should use the last letter of the word as the first letter of his own word, the third person’s word is the same as the first letter of the previous person, and so on.If the last person used the...

• 736 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The “break point” word game

In honour of nicnacs and in sympathy for that broken pelvis… This is a spin on the usual word game; it involves taking the middle letter (the “break point”) of a word (which must be 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, or 15 letters long) and using that as the first ...

Another word game

If you want to give it a go. You need to alter one letter or add or leave off one letter to the word. Like this, Shop ship shin skin king etc

ACRONYMS

To play.. make a phrase or a sentence of the letters in the last word of the previous person's entry. (Such as)... ENTRY Every Neurological Test Rejected Yobbos. YOBBOS You Only Buy Books On Sale. SALE..

• 17947 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mirror, mirror - An opposites word game

I imagine that this sort of game has been done before... If not, I hope it will prove interesting. The idea is simple: it begins with a word, and the next poster must post an "opposite" of that word and then add a new word for the next poster. For ex...

A is for...........

I saw this on one of the US Boards, and it looked like fun. Basically someone picks a them, and you go through the alphabet letter by letter naming one item. The person who has Z, picks the next theme. For example: Theme for 1st round is musical arti...

ACRONYMS with a difference.

I love playing the acronyms game but some times I would love to use the same word and move the letters to make the acronym different. Do you want to play and give it a try? Try You take risks.

• 5593 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Ups and Downs of Synonyms (New Game)

I hope this new game will be fun...In this new game, you have to select a word from the sentence of the previous poster and write a new sentence with a synonym of that word that is either longer or shorter than the original word.The next poster then ...

Choose and Change (New Game)

Let's try this new game... You have a word and have to write a sentence with an antonym of this word (it must not be a perfect antonym/opposite). The sentence must contain at least three other words (not including articles, pronouns etc.)The next pos...

Funny word chain game

1. Take the last letter of the word written by the OP as the first letter of your word.2. You need to use your words to make sentences (sentences with at least 5 words).3. The number of letters in the word is at least 4 (eat, yes, ok are not counted)...

Is there an Elvis Group on ebay in Australia?

Hi, my first time here. I have just been reading a book about eBay called The Perfect Store, by Adam Cohen. Published in 2002, the history of eBay from the very beginning with Pierre Omidyar, it is fascinating reading. One chapter is about the catego...