Fun & Social
Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, information, friendship among fellow members, create or join a Group today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Community Spirit

Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.

16104 Posts

Fun & Games

Word games, song lyrics, letter games? Join the fun and play some games!

83 Posts

RT Reunion

The non public area of the ORIGINAL RT Reunion.

0 Posts

United we Stand

All welcome...sellers, buyers, lurkers.....we all need somewhere to vent, to talk and to laugh witho...

0 Posts

Daily selfies

Not used for what you might think. One member on 2 IDs. Do not ask to join. Cheers

0 Posts

Activity in Fun & Social

4-Day Music Challenge - ITEMS OF FURNITURE

4-Day Music Challenge: Items of Furniture (I think we might have had this one before but it would have been a while ago) The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bondi Junction massacre

Approx 4.30pm a lone male went and stabbed 6 people to death at Bondi Junction shopping mall yesterday:-( Another day to remember but for all the wrong reasons. What would make someone do this?

• 39 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Another word game

If you want to give it a go. You need to alter one letter or add or leave off one letter to the word. Like this, Shop ship shin skin king etc

The two word game........anyone interested?.......

It was on CW ages ago. You start off with two words that go together eg Petrol Station and then you take the second word from that pair and have a new pair eg Station Platform and then the next person does the same, so next post could be Platform Sho...

• 22453 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes. On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer. I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find. Give it a go---Richo.

A is for...........

I saw this on one of the US Boards, and it looked like fun. Basically someone picks a them, and you go through the alphabet letter by letter naming one item. The person who has Z, picks the next theme. For example: Theme for 1st round is musical arti...

New last 2 letters game

Seeing the other one has 'disappeared' make a word from the last 2 letters of the previous word. e.g. Triple Lemon

• 48245 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mirror, mirror - An opposites word game

I imagine that this sort of game has been done before... If not, I hope it will prove interesting. The idea is simple: it begins with a word, and the next poster must post an "opposite" of that word and then add a new word for the next poster. For ex...

ACRONYMS with a difference.

I love playing the acronyms game but some times I would love to use the same word and move the letters to make the acronym different. Do you want to play and give it a try? Try You take risks.

• 5647 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ACRONYMS

To play.. make a phrase or a sentence of the letters in the last word of the previous person's entry. (Such as)... ENTRY Every Neurological Test Rejected Yobbos. YOBBOS You Only Buy Books On Sale. SALE..

• 18004 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A different word chain game

The first person gives the first word, the second person should use the last letter of the word as the first letter of his own word, the third person’s word is the same as the first letter of the previous person, and so on.If the last person used the...

• 809 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources