How can I merge 2 accounts, both of which are in my name?

I have 2 ebay accounts, and only really require one. I have positive feedback on both, and I would like to merge these accounts. The reason I started the second account is that I forgot my log in details for the first one, as I hadn't used it for a while, and forgot to write the details down. I have since found these details, and can log in fine.

Is there a way to close one account, but keep the feedback for it, or do I have to completely close that account down, as I don't wish to have 2 accounts?

Regards,

Alex Altorfer

P.S.:

The account names are:

dug11 (the main one I use, and wish to keep)

altorau2014 (the one I wish to remove, but keep the feedback for)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

You can't merge feedback.

You can close the second account if you don't need it. I would keep it though as eBay sends out random discount offers to buyers and sellers and it may be useful.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/account/questions/close-account.html

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

dimst70
Community Member

I have 2 ebay accounts for different reasons. I nearly freaked when I logged in to follow up on a recent purchase that hasn't arrived, only to find NO recent purchases. It was only then I realized I had logged into eBay using Facebook once and Google another time. I found out as they have different email addresses. As far as I know there is no way to merge the data from both accounts so I would suggest you simply keep BOTH accounts open but use only one for future purchases or sales. You are allowed more than one ebay account so just keep both if you value the data BUT only use one. Otherwise delete the one you use the least or not for some time. Hope that helps.