Hi, recently I had trouble with a person that I bought some goods from, the items didnt turn up

CONT

I contacted the seller and asked about the item, instantly they got defensive and quite rude. They said my address was wrong and kept saying it was my fauly and they had sent the item even showing me a photo of the reurnded package which only had half my address on it, again they kept saying its not my fault, its not my fault,  i tried on several occasions to explain that the address on my e/bay and pay Pal screen is correct, they wouldnt listen to me and told me to open a case, this is what I did the first step I was told was to send the seller a message asking for my money back or the item sent so i sent a message for my money back.  I received quite a nasty message from the seller calling me a lier.  This has been very upsetting as I am yet to work out who I have lied to as I never physically spoke to anyone and only took the first step.  The seller did send my items which I am pleased with and had every intention of sending him the extra postage until I received that nasty email.  The reason for my message today is that I am new to this and not sure if I need to do anything to close the case as I have received another email from this seller asking me to close the case.

He also said he spoke to a person from ebay who said I was in the wrong?  I seriously cant see how this can be the case I have been using the same address for years and have never ever had any trouble with parcels not being delivered and then all of a sudden this seller said my address is wrong, I looked and looked and cant for the life of me find where he got that address from I am concerned that I have overlooked somewhere that my address is wrong and it may happen again. 

Would appreciate some help.

Cheers

View Entire Topic

Just ignore them, do not reply. You have your items and the seller has no tright to any extra for postage. I would leave them a well deserved neg with only one star for postage and communication. They have not spoken to anyone in ebay who knew what they were tslking about however there is nothing to stop you from reporting their nasty emails.