Need help to settle this.There is about 183 dollars in my pay pal account.My I.T. guy told me today,

but I have changed my accounts,not trusting e,bay or pay pal any more.But I want to help so this guy gets his money back.My phone was faulty when I bought it new thruogh e,bay for $231.-00,but how could I know,since I never used it.I made a present of it today to my I.T. guy.So for startes get your wording right.You want now over 190.-00 dollars for > sellers fee < ?? You need to make suggestions,since I will never know that the money is returned to this guy,and not staying with you,like the 183 dollars with pay pal.So how can we solve this.? Kind regards   Lothar Kischkel.

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have no idea what you are talking about but if you are trying to contact paypal you are not going about it in the right way.

This is not paypal and we cannot access your paypal account.

If you are liable to refund money to a buyer then paypal will take it from your accout and if it is not enough they will take it from your other payment sources.  If they have been removed you can look forward to a visit from the debt collectors.   You will not get away with just removing your other accounts from paypal.