Who do I contact for assistance for supposedly having a suspended account in India

Who do I contact for assistance for supposedly having a suspended account in India, of which I have no knowledge of and no one till yesterday told me of this... and apparently the account was created in 2002.  I have been having fund pending issues, selling restrictions and I was informed yesterday that it's because I have strong linkage ties to an account in India which is suspended.... of which I truthfully know nothing about... and just about fell over when I was told this....

Why was I never told about this before for starters.

How do I access an account I didn't know I had?

How does one close a suspended account that one knows nothing about?

Thank you

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you are having problems because of the supposed other account you need to ring ebay immediately and sort it out.

While the email could well be a phishing attempt, the problems are not and you need to act before this account is suspended.   It is almost impossible to get an account re-opened once ebay has closed it.

Be calm and respectful to the rep that you talk too....don't lose your temper.....you want them to help you.

Ask for a supervisor and explain what you have told us.

Don't even think about trying to access the Indian account....if they can see you have been trying to do so it just adds weight to their arguement that it is yours, or at least you have a connection to it.