a code keeps SMS ing to land line phone contact Asap.

Hello I have contacted u on two occassions to get rid off this stupid password , that is CONTINUALLY comming to my landline   number.

I have contacted you Twice and 1st i was told to put up with it,

2nd change Ebay info. ( all good.)

3. Glitch in system.

I want this number stopped SMSing to my home ph . I have put up with it for a week, and am simply sick of it. As soon as i delete it another one arrives.  I have had 10 over this weekend , a they home phone rings once.

I am not keen to organize my Pay info till this is resolved.  0900000000.  itry to delete yet it asks me to reply. I cant!!!

Please contact me on home ph <Removed>.

or mobile <Removed>

Ive NEVER had aproblem before. Until changing email adress.

You are supposed to know how to fix this. not me. I am at my wits end and have lack of sleep.

PLEASE!!!!!!! RESOLVE THIS.

Tracy Byers.

View Entire Topic

You are posting on a member to member forum, ebay do not read these boards

Everyone here are just members like you, nobody here can change anything for you and we cannot stop the sms messages

I suggest you ask a mod to remove your personal details, given anyone,anywhere in the world can view these boards

Have you spoken to a supervisor at ebay? (phone them back, ask for a call back and to speak to a supervisor)

Just phoning them will often result in the caller being put through to an overseas call center and you are likely to get a different response from each different person you speak to