0.0% positive feedback

Why have you got me listed with a 0.0% positive feedback? Is it because I have not yet brought anything on ebay?  It makes me look bad even though I have done nothing wrong and I am sure  it makes people reluctant to reply to my questions. Since I have had no negative feedback either can I just be described as' no feedback' please. Regards, Brian

View Entire Topic

You are not talking to eBay here, this is an answer centre run by eBay members like you 🙂

every 12 months, feedback % is reset by eBay. The only real benefit of this is if a seller has one or two negatives, they fall off their % after a year.

if you are planning to buy, and find yourself blocked from bidding (as sellers can auto-block low feedback buyers), send the seller a request to allow you to bid. Then it is up to them, to decide.

If you are planning to sell, buy a few things to build a bit of feedback, and read the site map (link below) to get familiar with the current eBay policies.

You only had 1 feedback, which does remain visible next to your ID. 

Also, buyers cannot currently get a negative, so if you buy one thing and get feedback from the seller, you will be on 100% again.