2002 Magna, How to fit the interior rear brake light

on my sisters car, the assembly is hanging by the wires from the hood lining

looks like it was expoxied-in at two points and perhaps the heat from the sun released it?

or were they glued and then plugged-in by fittings? cos it looked like there were a couple of fittings that were glued

i only had a quick look, and suggested i'd glue it back if i had the car here for 24 hours. 

Signatures suck.
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Don't know if this site will help

http://www.magnaownersoftexas.com/tips.htm

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

i have a 1999 magna. my back lights are a push and turn. the whole thing clicks back in place and has 2 or 3 screws holding it on I think

the front headlights are a major hassle to change

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Nothing there about those rear lamps Fox. It might help if i wrote in [cant be ..you know]Ta anyway.

Flash, Its the - Centre high mount stop lamp. [not the tail lights] The extra stop light inside the rear window.

In this Magna its on the rear section of the hood lining..and can be seen in the top of the rear window.

Has anybody got the service manual ...any info in there about them?

Signatures suck.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

As this is an ebay discussion board I could offer you my considered opinion but then I could be reported for trying to deal off of ebay :^O

Actually I have NFI but you seem to get slapped for breathing now :^O;-):^O;-):^O;-)

OUCH..............

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

the club forum is fairly busy http://www.aussiemagna.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10

theres 9000 odd threads there joz :^O

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

theres 9000 odd threads there joz :^O

with 9000 threads you are gunna be going like a one handed paper hanger Joz you will need  a mouse in each hand, one in your mouth and another wedged between your nether cheeks just to keep up with the snipes.....

......... let alone typing messages with a chopstick up your nose seeking information re the brakelight.......

.....good luck....

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply