Fees and charges.

I have been trading on ebay for a while now.    I sold a car engine and got hit 9.75% of the sale.  A whopping $274.00 to go to ebay for no hard work at all.    I know we have to pay something for advertising on this site but WOW.  That was my running around money, phone calls, pick up instructions etc.  I am a bit disappointed and probably will not sell a large item again.  Can I get this back at all??

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Fees and charges.

@thatbiggirlshop9577 wrote:

I have been trading on ebay for a while now.    I sold a car engine and got hit 9.75% of the sale.  A whopping $274.00 to go to ebay for no hard work at all.    I know we have to pay something for advertising on this site but WOW.  That was my running around money, phone calls, pick up instructions etc.  I am a bit disappointed and probably will not sell a large item again.  Can I get this back at all??

As you "have been trading on eBay for a while now" you would of course have made yourself fully aware of ALL policies & fees.

Therefore we both know that the answer to your question is........no !

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Fees and charges.

cq_tech
Community Member
Check the breakdown of those charges, as the final value fee should be capped at a maximum of $250 regardless of the selling price of the item.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply