I am trying to find a very old auction for a Nissan Patrol Intercooler.

The seller was from Canberra ACT. He also had the add on a site called Gumtree and Allclassifieds for sale. 

it was not sold on Ebay as he had too much money on it. I called after it was finished on Ebay for the second time. I made my offer and meet the seller in Yass(truck stop) paid and left and I didn't get a recept. I was looking to see if you have the old adds from the past available to get me the sellers number or ask them to call me. I you can veiw old unsold items with this heading i would gladly look and you could then email the seller with my datails so I can try to find him. I hope you can help I am in desperate need to get my recept. sincerly David Hennock. 

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

cq_tech
Community Member
A date would be extremely helpful. Also, can't you trace him through the original registration papers? Or ask the Motor Registry for the previous owner's name & address? Even if you did locate his previous listing, it probably won't tell you much anyway, and neither eBay nor Gumtree will pass on his details due to privacy issues, assuming they can even find it.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

No registration papers involved CQ. From the title I don't think it was the whole vehicle, only the Intercooler for the turbo. Not much hope the OP finding the info they want I suspect. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply