sick of buyers not paying for vehicles

Hi, I just wanted to express that I strongly beleive eBay needs to scrutinize the buyers in the vehicle section much harder. I currently have 2 cars and a motorbike for sale on ebay and have sold them several times now on ebay but no one pays!! I know I start a dispute and then when it closes I get the final valuation fee back but I still get charged $8 each time to list it! It is costing me money just to list it for people to just open up an account with any email address and buy my cars and not pay, this is unfair! People bidding or buying in the vehicles section should be made to be verified before they can bid or have it that the seller than can block bidders with less than 20 feedback etc, my eBay fees are high every month already without this on top.
Thanks

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

sick of buyers not paying for vehicles

If you click on account and go into settings, you can automatically block all bidders who,s account have not been phone verified by ebay. You can also block bidders who have 2 or more unpaid item strikes in the last 12 months. This may help to weed out some of the idiots. 

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply