where do i tell people about a bad seller

There to dangerous ( NOT FROM RIDING), From the way they are built.

Such as leaking fuel tanks, Assembly Manuals not suited for the bike you bye, Aluminium nuts and bolts, They break very easily.

Leaking brake calipers.Links have to be taken out of chain. You don't get what you pay for. YOUR BYING A HAZARD.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You are not allowed to name and shame on the boards.

Your warning will eventuall have the seller's name removed when the Moderators find it.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Lyndal, none of their listings are ebay-compliant as they specifically demand payment by direct debit or payment upon pickup only (for which there is an extra $40 "pickup" fee). I don't often report dodgy listings but I've made an exception on this occasion.

Also, their T&Cs contravene Australian consumer law in so many areas that I'm surprised that ebay haven't removed this seller long before now. Definitely a case of caveat emptor here.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
Lukesta, I strongly suggest that you contact Fair Trading and the ACCC regarding this seller and their Terms & Conditions.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

CQ, no matter how justified the naming and shaming may be, ebay does still frown on it.

But you will notice that I said the seller's name will be removed "when the Moderators find it".  It would seem that no-one is helping them find it as the OP has been here for some hours now.

The same thing happened with our favourite ebay seller earlier today....the seller's name remained for several hours as no-one reported it.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Lyndal, I wasn't disagreeing with what you said, although I'm pretty sure you realised that, and like you, I also found it amusing that nobody has seen fit to report the OP, same as happened with the other seller who shall unfortunately now have to remain nameless.

No doubt the above indiscretion will eventually be discovered, but not for a while yet, I hope, and even when it does ultimately disappear, it won't be too hard for astute members to look at the OP's most recent neutral left in order to find out who it is, and with a bit of luck, they too will read a few of their listings and also be so disgusted that they may also feel obligated to report them.

It's a pity they have something like 725-odd listings as it's no longer possible to report multiple breaches in the one report (each one must now be reported individually) especially as their products are dangerous and could easily result in personal injury or even death (which is presumably why they have so many disclaimers in their appalling T&Cs).
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Could the Mods be using a bit of discretion if no-one has reported this thread?  The seller's name has remained for 29 hours so far.

Thank you Mods!!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply