The return of the ubox 6GB unit to the address recieved through email on the 21st July 2017.

svmvtv11
Community Member

On recieving the return address from the seller through an email I recieved,I posted it back to them immediately. As of the 2nd August 2017, I have not recieve any comfirmation about the returned product or recieved any refund amount in my account. I am beginning to get a little anxious about this as I wanted to purchase another ubox from them and pay the difference for a 2017 16GB version ubox. There has been no more emails from them regarding this situation. I want an answer quickly. I want to buy another ubox now. 

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

The return of the ubox 6GB unit to the address recieved through email on the 21st July 2017.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Why did you return the first item....was there anything wrong with it or did you just change your mind?

Did you open a dispute through ebay or paypal?

Was the item sent to an address given to you by the seller or by ebay and did you send it with tracking?

If you have bypassed a formal dispute you are at the mercy of the seller so may have trouble getting your money back.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply