eBay
  • eBay Deals
  • Win a Car!
Answer
Community Member
Accepted Solution
Does anyone know what FEDKEB means in postage details

I have purchased an item, paid for and the seller has posted and I get the following message in postage details

'This parcel has been transferred to FEDKEB for delivery to the final destination # 797757982830'

I have no idea what FEDKEB means or how to track the parcel using UPAAB000000046140583 that is provided. It comes up with nothing.

Many thanks for your time and assistance

dyffryn58

Accepted Solutions: 4
amber-eyed-girl
Community Member
Answered
in reply to dyffryn58
It is Fedex

You should be able to track it here

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
lyndal1838
Community Member
Answered
in reply to dyffryn58

Click on the UPA number and it will tell you where the parcel is.  If it has arrived in Australia it will tell you when it cleared Customs and whether it is being delivered by Australia Post or FedEx's own couriers.

The final number is the number to use on the FedEx site.

amber-eyed-girl
Community Member
Answered
[ Edited ]
in reply to dyffryn58

That sounds like you are getting your item via the GSP.

For me FEDKEB meant it had been processed at the Kentucky Fedex centre, for shipping to Australia.

Then it was delivered by Australia Post once, and Fedex another time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
lyndal1838
Community Member
Answered
in reply to dyffryn58

Your parcel appears to have arrived in Australia last night but has not yet cleared Customs.   You should have it soon.

Other Answers: 4
Community Member
Answered
in reply to dyffryn58

There must be hundreds of complaints with this system of sending parcels from the US to Aus.My parcel was posted "International Priority"but somehow got into this botched up system.Had a parcelsent a few weeks back,also with PB who are mob of clowns.Now this latest parcel has had 12 scans and is still in the US at Memphis.NEVER again will I have anything sent by "Multiple Carriers"It takes 3 times as long and costs a lot more.$24.00 for a $10.00 record.I can't beleive how feebay can approve this method,unless a lot of profit is involved Certainly  "Customer Satisfaction"does not come into it.Unfortunately,people(like me) don't know about this debacle until it is too late.Good luck to you all

amber-eyed-girl
Community Member
Answered
in reply to dyffryn58

FEDKEB, means it has been handed to Fedex for shipping out here. From Kentucky.

After that it can be delivered by Fedex, or AP.

so...yep, you track it on the Fedex website if it says FEDKEB.

Community Member
Answered
in reply to dyffryn58

fed keb is fed ex

Community Member
Answered
in reply to dyffryn58

I got the same response when I typed in the tracking # they gave me  NOTHING.Looks like we've been ripped off,so another hassle with ebay and Paypal.My record has been scanned multiple times and still hasn't left the USA for Australia.I can't understand why parcels can't be sent thru USPS.I'm hoping it will turn up in due course,but not holding my breath.Good luch  Cheers  Geoff