International Postage and "Tracking Number"

So, I ship several packages a week from Australia to international markets and everything I ship is small metal parts that take at least 50% longer to get through customs and Homeland security that eBay predicts for the customer.

As a result of this the customer raises a claim and the money is refunded. Customer gets the goods several weeks later and has the item and his money back.

EvilBay says I should supply a tracking number but tracking for international items adds more to the postage cost than the goods are worth.

Am I the only one with this problem?

On occasions a customer raises a complaint, the goods arrive, they tell me the goods arrived but then they never close the issue so the money gets refunded. Due to at least four instances of this I have lost my seller status.

Trying to contact eBay to resolve issues is impossible as the people on the phone - when they finally answer - tell me the case was closed in the customers favour and even a message saying that they received the goods makes no difference? What sort of crroks run this place?

I have had to cancel three sales to one international customer as there is no deliverable address and even this has helped me lose my seller status.

What protection is there for the seller when they take all of this money from me?

Darren Brosowski

ABLE Sewing

0415 353 748

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)