date of delivery

Hi

I am going to buy a few electric products from ebay and can i choose the date of delivery due to i am going to move out to Hornsby a few weeks later.

View Entire Topic

Hi there

I was born in Hornsby,hope the moving process is not too stressful

Before you buy anything, it will be good to read up on how ebay works, it will save a lot of stress and uneeded hassel for you

You don't buy from ebay, you buy from sellers, ebay is like a newspaper with classified ads, ebay itself does not sell anything

IF you buy electrical products from sellers on ebay, make sure they really are from sellers in Australia , overseas sellers of electrical goods, especially from certain countries in Asia sell fake,dangerous goods that do not apply with Australian standards and will usually be the incorrect voltage or plug

Also good to check a seller's feedback before buying, so you can see if they have a lot of negitive feed back (red x) or comments about their products/service

You can't choose delivery dates as far as I am aware, and PLEASE know, the 'estimated delivery dates' and inserted by ebay, not sellers, very very rarely are they correct, or near correct. Ebay do not take into account long weekends/public holidays/delays/mail strikes/bad weather or even actual REAL Australia Post speeds