Can't Print Postage Label for eBay Flat Rate Satchel

Hi all,

I've just gotten payment in cash from the buyer's friend, but I still need to post the item over interstate as that's where they live and I've listed it as free postage, so no point in having the friend collect and sending it as it will cost more.

I've manually marked the payment as received, and now it says I need to post this item. I click on "Print Postage Label" so that I can use the eBay flat reate satchel, but it won't let me create label. It's blacked out and on the top of the screen it says

• Your buyer has not paid for this item yet

To help make this transaction go smoothly, we recommend that you wait for the buyer to pay before printing the postage label. If you cannot wait, please post your item with the service carrier directly.

Any ideas? The address is also correct (it's to a PO Box). Everything has been confirmed. I don't want to be dobbed on having slow posting.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ashley
View Entire Topic

The buyer needs to go through checkout before you can use the Postage Labels. Let them know that you've received payment and ask them to complete checkout and select a payment option other than PayPal. If you've already marked it as Paid you may need to unmark it so that they can complete checkout.