Whats the average delivery time for a parcel from Canada to Australia??

mytwinkie
Community Member

Hello & greetings to all.

I have a wee small problem. I have bought an item from Canada  that was posted on the 07/04/13 & it still hasnt arrived. When i check the tracking number it doest say anything apart from information received or anything about package being sent. It is now the 08/05/13 just over a month later & still no show on a parcel. The seller has quite a high feedback,so i can assume they legitimately sent the parcel but,the seller has not answered my questions as yet in regards to the parcel whereabouts. I have opened an item not recieved dispute due to the cutoff time to do so drawing near & i have also again messaged the seller before i did so. Question is,is Canada post normally as solw as a snail? Have been told they can have ridiculouslly slow delivery times but, i think a month is a bit long. Has anyone else had slow mail from Canada or should i be a bit worried?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

colkym
Community Member

Yes postage from Canada is slow.  You have done the right thing opening a dispute now- you still have 20 days to escalate it to a claim, which you should do if it doesnt arrive.   If it arrives later you can always repay the seller

Answers (0)