Is any-one else having trouble with Paypal payments pending?

All of a sudden, Paypal has decided to withhold every payment with the notation "Payment Pending".

There appears to be no way I can gain information as to why, or even where the funds are.

Paypal is not answering emails specifically, and are not answering the phone.

Is any-one else having a similar problem?

View Entire Topic

My monies are all "pending" in my PayPal account for at least 3-7 days after the buyer has received their item, I do all the work this end by making sure that the seller, Aus Post + PayPal are aware of the tracking number. As the payments queue up in my PayPal account, I have had no access to the money, unless I continually contact them & request that they release various pending payments. This reminds them that I am pleading for my own funds! When I ask them why the pending thingy cannot be lifted, they say I have to wait 90 days from when I rejoined eBay. Today they insinuated that it was eBay's problem & that I should check my console & my seller status (peepo nothing negative there). PayPal staff are absolutely rigid, they stick to the same script & one doesn't stand a chance - they are not interested in the little person - the arrogance is palpable - who pays their wage?? There is no concept of Australian road distances.  "Oh such n such is still pending, because they have not received their item yet" duh, maybe it has something to do with WA being on the other side of Australia.To my mind,  they could not run a chook raffle - there I have said it, and I feel a darned lot better. 

Spoiler
Cat Tongue