Payment with PayPal and not delivering to a Postbox.

danster21
Community Member

I did get in contact with the seller of this item since I did have a PayPal account years ago with a different bank and I no longer remember my Account number.

There is a requirement for paying with PayPal which no longer is an option, I can however pay with VISA debit.

Also there is the problem that the seller doesn't send articles to a PO Box address.

The seller did send a message back but this was in Chinese? symbols and unless it is in English I am unable to understand

what is written.

In my second message to the seller I did explain this but sofar I haven't heard anything back.

Only from E-bay to pay for this intem. 

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

As the seller is obviously Chinese there is very little you can do if he does not understand you.

You would be very silly to pay by any method but paypal in these circumstances.

If you have a paypal account you can add your Debit Card as a funding source and pay that way......you cannot force the seller to take a debit card directly if they do not offer Merchant Credit Facilities.

It is the same with sellers who do not post to a PO Box....you cannot force them to do so.  Many overseas sellers use courier services and they cannot deliver to a PO Box.

If you do want to go ahead with this purchase you will need to use paypal and a street address.

Ask a Question