who is

Hi, Please inform me who goes buy the user name , this appears on my VISA statement but I do not recall the purchase on 16/12/2014?

Regards, David Gluis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

I looked at both the ID & the item number - the item number belongs to a notebook battery, but the seller of this particular item is a different name althogether.

The tanghail*** ID has not been used in over 12 months, so could be a hacking job on his account.

But, in any case I'd get your bank to squash the transaction, as I think it could be a fraudulent transaction.

Have U any transactions on your credit card for $1 or so before this, who U don't remember paying?  This is how these people work, a small amount to see if the card is active & then away they go, racking up charges.

If this is a fraudulent transaction U need to get your credit card cancelled & re-issued - as U might have more charges coming up since the issue of your statement.

Since my bank picked up the fraud (hundreds of dollars in air travel from a middle eastern country), I now check my account every day.  In my case the $1 was paid to Save the Children in Sydney.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Community Member

I have two accounts from HKSHOPIFY EBAY 4029357733 and I have not bought anything on EBAY.

How do I get my money back PAYAL  ?    Thanks

This just happened to me!! I didn’t even order the dress and the money has been taken from my account, they are uncontactable!! 😡😡😡
dorihowe
Community Member
Hi
I order a Bluetooth microphone and send to me that is not working.
ma-906863
Community Member

i bought a caravan heater from them via ebay.

Hi I purchased a set of somersault sling back kids chair from Ellen Wo 4029357733 on 23/12/19 due for delivery early February - am unable to contact and money has gone out of account