Aust. Post

Anonymous
Not applicable

No longer deliver small parcels or envelopes to my adress. They leave a little red card saying i have to go to the post office to pick it up. It is not a sorry i mssed you card as the posty does not even have the mail on board with him/her. This has been happening lately with all parcels big or small, freepost or paid for post. I may as well go to the shops and purchase items so i do not have to go to the post office. Sorry ebay this looks like goodbye.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Aust. Post

what is your postcode?
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Aust. Post

And this is recent eBay news how? And if it is only eBay please give us a theory as to why AP treat eBay deliveries (even when they don't know they are eBay) differently to any other parcel you receive.

Oh, it is everything? That obviously means it's eBay not AP. Pfft

i would also question why you have an issue with AP ensuring YOU are the person who gets the stuff you order.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Aust. Post

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Why blame ebay for Australia Posts actions?

Have you asked why this is happening?   Is it just you or are your neighbours having the same problem?

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Aust. Post

If the postie doesn't even have the parcel with them and are carrying nothing but red cards to shove in everyone's mailboxes, they are not doing their job. Report the postie and/or post office which is holding your mail to the ombudsman; you're not paying the seller to pay Australia Post to have mail sent to your local post office. The post office is not Woolworths Click and Collect, they are paid to deliver mail and parcels to the address listed on the item, not to solely deliver red cards when someone is waiting at the letterbox for their item.
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Aust. Post

If the postman has already left the parcels at the post office before delivering the cards then both the postie and the PO need a kick up the proverbial.

The LAST action of the day is to leave undelivered items at the PO, not the first.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Aust. Post

I've seen a postie blacklist a house because of a dangerous dog before, so ensure there's not something like that going on.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Aust. Post

That is very true, but it should not be done unless the householder has been given a warning which has been ignored.

It should be in writing why the address has been blacklisted.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Aust. Post

I have been buying off eBay for ten years and each time a parcel is on the way I go to  the tracking link from eBay tap on it, log into my post website and tick the email me update box an whether it be USPS or Eparcels I can track it through every scanning point in US, at customs and through mail sorting centres right up to the early am advice your item is coming today.

around 200 pm little white van pulls in my driveway and I sign the electronic box and by time I go inside make a cuppa and open parcel I get a final email sayings it's been delivered.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply