Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

luna-2304
Community Member

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site.

The changes to look out for are:

The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header.

The Community link will move to the footer.

There won't be any drop-down menus associated with the above links. You can still find the pages that used to appear in the drop-down options through the Help & Contact page

A new Notifications section can be found on the right hand side of the header.

Regards

The eBay team.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

cq_tech
Community Member
Any danger of fixing the "recalculate" button while you're at it? No, I thought not. Smiley Indifferent
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

peta814
Community Member

I cannot find anywhere to make this comment, so it has to be here. Since the header changes, (using desktop computer) more often than not my saved items do not display. A red line comes up with something like: unable to display details at this time, try again later.  Very very very annoying as I would rather use my desktop than ipad as you get more detail and can access more options and I find it quicker to bid, please fix up and pls don't tell me its my computer as nothing has changed at my end and nothing else is wrong accept ebay site

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

comcol
Community Member

Yet another disaster from Ebay. Is there any change they have made in the last 2-3 years that has ever worked or been fair? Nope

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

What a horrible lot of changes !!! took me ages to find the comunity chat !!! Ebay why are you messing with this site its becoming a mess !! people will use this place less due to the confusion of it !!  and why why hide the leave feed back ????? 

Ebay must of hired a idiot who talked like they knew what they were doing but,  they dont !!!

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Another "downgrade" by those who don't ASK us what we want in a system, they tell us what they think  that we should have! The old story... "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!" Its been working perfectly for years!

People with programming talent... but no practical ability. Just like the Skype "downgrade" some months back!

AND... how do we 'archive' finished "bought items"? They forgot to put in the 'tick' boxes!

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

garrcc
Community Member

Cant find a thingSmiley Mad

Had to get to discussion board through ...the back door.

Please restore to the way it was.

This is rubbish.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Easiest option is to bookmark the discussion page. Just did it - works fine. But a pain.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Dear ebay,

What happened to the ability of being able to customise the "summary" page under the 'Activity' tab within My Ebay?  Did I miss something?

I was able to arrange the order of sections like Sold, Purchased, Active, Watchlist, etc, and choose their colours on the page, but now all sections have grey headings and I can no longer rearrange the order.

I would like to see my Sold items at the top. Not purchases or Watch list as these are useless for me. Now I have to continually scroll near the bottom of the page to view my Sold items.

Please fix this inconvenience.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

And while your there ebay ... how about slipping the poor hampster that runs the wheel that powers the site a few extra food pellets beacuse my summary page take sooooooooooo long to load now its a waste of my time trying to do anything on there .....

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply