How can i update my current listing to remove active content.

I received massage from eBay to replace my listng for html or css.I went to have a look on how i can do it  but on the listing page click on  preview  and it show i need to change the text for html.But after that nothing i can do because it not contuining to make any change.I read all writen help data and it is not work.I went on web and a few site offer peace of mind fixing but for not free,they do it for monthly fee like "crasylister" and others.If eBay change and remove 'Active Contant' listing why not do some program to help small sellers to make it easy.I have no idea how can i do it.Any one can advice me how can i do it or just end the listing and put it back on the html text listing but this move is involve money $1.50 per item .Many thanks.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You need to remove the scrolling auctiva window and the auctiva visitor counter from your listings.

Once that's done you should be ok.

There is a place you can go to revoke the token for auctiva but can't remember where.

I think it is under site prefs somewhere. Possibly subscriptions.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You need to remove the scrolling auctiva window and the auctiva visitor counter from your listings.

Once that's done you should be ok.

There is a place you can go to revoke the token for auctiva but can't remember where.

I think it is under site prefs somewhere. Possibly subscriptions.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Hi 

Thank you so much for your advice and now I know what I have to do.

Cheers:)

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I believe Auctiva will actually update the old scrolling galleries to the new updated active content approved version automatically. (At least that's what they said on their website)

You can also use codisto to bulk edit descriptions.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply