Is tomorrow's big deal hunt unfair to everyone

I think it is unfair especially seeing I haven't seen it advertised on the net version of eBay until today. Plus when I looked into it it tries to go into Facebook and I have no inkling to go on Facebook and never have. Plus if it is a hunt for evouchers they should be available for everyone to find on eBay whether it be the app version or the net version

They should pull their finger out and make it fair for everyone. 

That is my rant, what does everyone else think

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Already subscribed to it but never received any emails about it and it should have been available to everyone not just people on Facebook as I have a life so Facebook or any other media like it is of no interest to me

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This promo?

http://ebaybigdealhunt.com.au/

How is it unfair? It's no different to any other multimedia competitions where you have to watch/listen/like/whatever to be able to enter.

There was one in Melbourne last Sunday.

You can subscribe to eBay promotional emails in your preferences and get emailed about all the Big Deals.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Don't think it's unfair either. You either participate or don't. you can sign up to facebook if you wish
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Already subscribed to it but never received any emails about it and it should have been available to everyone not just people on Facebook as I have a life so Facebook or any other media like it is of no interest to me
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply