Promo spend $100 and recieve $50

1t0nyt
Community Member

Just wondering about the promo: receive $50 voucher when you spend over $100. Can I use a voucher and Paypal to buy something over $100 and still receive a $50 voucher given that I collect it at Woolworth, etc. (e.g. $90 Paypal + $30 voucher = $120, but I pay $60 yet can I still receive a $50 voucher?) Or do I have to spend over $100 without any voucher, coupons or any forms of discounted codes. (e.g a solid $120 Paypal/credit with no voucher.) OR either of the options above?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Read the Terms and Conditions of the voucher.

Usually, but not always, you have to spend the specified amount in one transaction, EXCLUDING the postage.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

It means you need to spend $100 on any item excluding postage it has to be for the item only and then you need to use the click and collect option while purchasing and then pick it up at woolies.

You will then receive your $50 to spend how ever you want on the 12th of August,you don't get the voucher to use straight away

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I am yet allowed to use coupons because it doesn't specify properly. See no.16 attached in picture. Is that the $50 voucher not being able to be used with another voucher? Or is it telling me  I can't use a coupon/voucher to recieve the $50 voucher?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

It means you can not use this $50 voucher with another voucher to purchase something.

You need to use your own money and this voucher if the price is more the the value of the voucher.

Basically you can not use 2 vouchers for the same transaction.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply