eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eNay?

What is going on? is anyone else on the receiving end of these weird emails? The content of the emails appears genuine and relevant but instead of the usual Ebay it's eNay with big fat capital N. The emails never ask me to click on a link etc. And al...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! drs

Learnt something new today I lost a DRS point for notifying a buyer I found a flaw on an item before postingand offered to refund payment not send it and cancel the transaction if that's what they wanted.When are the good honest sellers going to cut ...

Order Details Un-Accessible : Your Ebay Order Comes with a chance to win a Volkswagen Car!

Since yesterday, 12 hours ago in Australia when I reported it, I get this message saying my order qualifies me to win a car, more crass advertising from Ebay, yet I can't get around it to see my Order Details for the address so I cant send the item! ...

Queensland Cyclones

Buyers please be patient with sellers from Queensland and northern NSW. There are 2 cyclones happening and the weather is affecting sellers right down into northern NSW with flooding etc. BE PATIENT if waiting for your items.

Changes to eBay email support? I can no longer get a response.

I've been emailing eBay support about a recent issue, and after quite a few emails back and forth I suddenly received the message below: "Thank you for taking the time to send your email. However, the address you sent the email to is no longer availa...

Cannot list or revise an item.

Hi, Using: WIndows 7 and Firefox Browser All of a sudden I cannot list or revise an item. What i receive is this http cooke header info Set-Cookie: s=BAQAAAUwf4UGNAAWAAAwACFUOrLc5MTU4OTQ5NwD4ACBVDqy3M2MyODg5NjcxNGMwYTM1ODI3ZTU1YWRlZmZmZThhMTYABgACVQ6...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful