eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Offer Period

Regarding the discount coupon code, you guys always advertised: This offer is available for a limited time only, for as long as it is advertised by eBay on www.ebay.com.au (“Offer Period”). Then where is the "Offer Period"? Could you let know the spe...

HIHow can I support ebay by the info regards to blocking Australian customers in buying online

HiHow do i support ebay in the bill NOT to be passed in relation to australia not being able to buy online with ebay. This is not right at all, why is it we have to buy Australian when its too expensive to buy from the shop most of the time. We shoul...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay (Aus) intends to block other countries from selling in Australia..!!!!

There was a snippet on the news, this arvo, that Eaby (Aus), intends to block overseas countries from selling in Australia. I didnt stick around to hear the whole thing, but if it's true, then "please" bring it on. China will have a massive heart att...

Ebay is no longer relavent as an Auction site !

Years ago eBay decided that they wanted to become an Amazon.com, well congratulations they have achied that status now. The proof is that for every 7000 auctions listed there are 223,000 Buy It Now listings. Ebay is no longer an Auction site rather j...

Ridiculous New Fee Structure

Email from eBay this mornining...NOT impressed ....Really!!! 100% increase on listing at auction from $1.50 to $3.00 also increased ebay store fees and final value fees and this is for "added benefits to sellers" Am I dumb?? what are the added benifi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 3 Helpful