eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

feedback

G'day , the way ebay has set up feedback is open to abuse and is being abused , in particular I refer to the seller holding the buyer to ransom by with holding their feedback until after the buyer has received the goods and left their feedback ... ie...

If I have two eBay accounts in my name, can I use NEW20 discount voucher when for any one of them?

Hi,It is about NEW20... the $20 discount voucher offered by eBay to spend towards our purchase.I got one for this account. But I didn't get for another account that I have on my name. Is that how it is supposed to be?Can I use my voucher when buying ...

My eBay Home Page.

every time I sign into my eBay the Page Freezes and I cant scroll and I have to close the Page using task Manager.If I find some way to Communicate with other Members on eBay, I will complain about your refusing to do anything about this Problem that...

The EBay RORT

So I recently sold an item on eBay and was a bit worried about scams, well I should of been more concerned about eBay themselves ripping me off !!!Ebay offered $25 for each $100 sold up to the value of $75. I sold. A $510 item so expected my $75 vouc...

Resolution Centre-Server not found-Server error - ebay com au

There are incorrect URL links for the Australian Ebay Resolution Centre on an ebay webpageas at the date of this post.To test, go to (e.g. as a buyer);http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/home?select (click on the picture of) a 'Recent Order', and then cli...

New Layout Worst Ever

The new layout of the ebay is really bad and very confusing, before they realse this , when you View Details Order You can not Mark as SENDYou can not see the ADD Tracking, But now they have added that featureAnd now you can not see muti-purchase at ...