eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post new charges

Is anyone else aware that Australia post as of the 4th of Jan 2016 for letter sized items like I sell will now jump up by $.60 from a $1.40 charge to $2.00 and slow the delivery service down by 2 days, and to get the two day delay annulled you then h...

DVD playback Issue - attempt clean & repair first or contact seller

A recently purchased DVD is experiencing significant freezing affecting about 2 to 4 minutes of the movie. Should I attempt to clean and repair first or should I be contacting the seller prior to taking any action? I have yet to leave feedback as it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WELL KNOW YOU KNOW!! "BEFORE WE ROLLOUT TO EVERY ONE"

"BEFORE WE ROLLOUT TO EVERY ONE" at the bottom Note: """""Preview business policies and tell us what you think!What are business policies?Payment policiesHow you accept payment for your sold itemsPostage policiesThe shipping options shown on your lis...

Warning Ebay Paypal payments

Ability in Paypal to use fake stolen dodgy aquired credit card info when doing purchases.Unverified and without a Paypal account. Just lodged an Acorn and scamwatch and odging with police and Fos today. Paypal does not notify you that you have been p...

How to update your phone number

Recently trying to upgrade my personal details as per ebay email request, I went through from the ebay email ‘upgrade link’ which gave me a box requesting me to sign in which then led to another requesting my telephone number. As mine had changed, I ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Global shipping program

Buyers beware before you purchase from US sellers check that they do not use the Global shipping program. You will have to pay 2 shipping costs. One for the seller to ship the item to the shipping company in the US. And a second exorbitant cost (min ...

• 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Duplicate Bing lee advertising

I'm directing this post to eBay after not being able to get them on the phone.Why are Bing lee advertisements showing up in duplicates. eBay don't you think one Bing Lee advertisement is more then enough. It takes for ever to load the home page and f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful