eBay Announcements and Seller Releases
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay email about ATO

I received an email from ebay regarding , addressed directly to me, ATO need my personal detail, infact it was mentioned that ATO asking handover the personal details of all seller, who sold items of more than 10K from July 01, 2014 to June 30,2015. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Latest Android App

The new Android Ebay App is being rolled out, and it is dreadful, so user unfriendly. All about appearance rather than function. It is obvious that this is only half done, and very poorly at that. The layout is so unweildy, honestly I don't know if t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promo spend $100 and recieve $50

Just wondering about the promo: receive $50 voucher when you spend over $100. Can I use a voucher and Paypal to buy something over $100 and still receive a $50 voucher given that I collect it at Woolworth, etc. (e.g. $90 Paypal + $30 voucher = $120, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i have a po box fo a reason

I am getting to the stage that I will be 1 starring sellers that wont deliver to po boxes- ESPECIALLY when they are using a huge Oz Post logo and claiming to be delivering from Oz.I use a PO Box for a reason- no fixed addressI (like many others who t...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Does anybody know anything about the new ebay rules of ebay withholding funds if an item has not bee

does anyone know of the new ebay rules that permit ebay to withhold funds if a buyer has not picked up an item. eg item is at the postal office yet to be delivered or picked up. The tracking number and shippment info can be provided for said item.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

German Postal Strike

I haven't seen it announced by eBay, but I would like to alert members to this: http://postandparcel.info/65865/news/companies/union-demands-fresh-talks-as-deutsche-post-strike-rumbles-on/ So if you have purchased from (or perhaps sending to) a Germa...