Has File Exchange changed? Is it bugged? Getting errors where i never did before.

Hello

When uploading my revised pricing an stock quantity, around half of my listings are failing with error 21919301 which is Error - The UPC field is missing. Please add UPC to the listing and try again. If you're using a mobile app, make sure you have version 5.1 or higher

Now...i have gone and spent awhile trying to learn how to use the REVISE UPC Function, and i have successfully changed all the items to have a UPC and MPN with success. But when i try to upload my price and quantity sheet, it still returns the error...

Firstly, i never had this problem with listings which were missing UPCS or MPNS. Why now am i getting problems?

My guess...from looking at the items which failed, is that on the UPC Revise list, in "RelationshipDetails" it is formatted like this
"Colour=Black;Ash Grey;Taupe|MPN=Does Not Apply"

So it seems that MPN=Does Not Apply exists in the RelationshipDetails column.
While the same column in the sheet which you download via file exchange with Active and Revise Price and Quantity, the RelationshipDetails column does NOT have the MPN=DoesNotApply in the RelationshipDetails column...and it never has.

So either something has changed in the backend which is causing this awful loop, or im losing my mind. After spending hours trying to figure out how to have 100% success reuploading the revise UPC MPN with Does not Apply in both UPC and MPN field, i would assume simply downloading the Revise Price and Quantity sheet and editing the price and quantity would be successful...

Why do some items have MPN=Does not apply in the relationshipdetail with others don't?

Can any experienced users or ebay staff shed some light on this? Need this to be fixed asap. I'm considering adding the UPC and MPN detail into my RevisePriceandQty Sheet but that will take manual labour and im not sure if this will fix the problem, as i dont even know if MPN needs to exist in RelationshipDetail or not....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a Question