Selling manager Pro Inventory.

Hope someone can help.

I currently have over 5000 active listings of magazines and articles. Each one is different and has different details.

Ive outgrown Turbo lister as this is just too much for it.

Ive been told by customers support that I should change to Selling manager pro inventory.

I intend on having 10000 plus listings by years end but is there an easy way to transfer all my Turbo listers stock as is into Pro Inventory. I just cant see how to do it

Any help or advise would be much appreciated

Ray

View Entire Topic
pr1mo.666
Community Member

Hi!

Hope this helps.

First thing you need to do is to create a backup of your Turbo Lister database using a CSV format. Then upload the backup file to your Selling manager pro.

1. In the Turbo Lister Inventory view, highlight all items you want to transfer.
  2. Select "File > Export Selected Items" and choose "Turbo Lister format."
  3. Enter a name for the file and select "Save." The file is now ready to be transferred to a new user file.

To upload your product inventory, you will need to:

1. Click the "File Management Centre" under the Seller Tools section.

2. Click the "Upload Inventory" link and download the eBay Inventory Template.

3. Fill in the template with the required fields. These include fields for Site ID, Selling format, Title, Description, Category, Quantity, Duration, and Location. For information on specific format and fields, see Uploading Your Product Inventory

Important: To ensure acceptance of your inventory, do not change the template format

4. Save the template containing all your new or modified inventory, in .csv format.

5. Click Browse to select the file you saved, or enter the file path.

6. Click Upload Inventory button.

Ask a Question