Buyer leaves Neutral - no contact - no opportunity to fix

I know it's only a neutral but, the Feedback system is quite unfair when negs and neutrals are left without communication to sellers.

I have had 2 neutrals left in the past 2 weeks, one extremely unfair as the item was listed as the size stated the second item I made an honest mistake. Neither buyers bothered to contact me before leaving the neutrals.

I think the feedback system needs to be changed to the point where negs and neutrals cannot be left until communication as been received by a seller and then replied to.

The first neutral was for a designer item listed as Size 14 (and was a 14 as that's the size I was when I wore them) and buyer claims they were a size 10. Now before anyone jumps on me about listing measurements, if I listed measurements for every item I sell, I would never get items listed with the time it takes. Also, the buyer could have emailed to ask for measurements. That's what I do when buying clothes. The brand is David Lawrence and every DL garment I have had has been true to size.

The second item was my fault, I listed as size 24 but were size 27. I didn't even realise my mistake until I copped the neutral with a nasty "buy with caution" comment. Now, had this one bothered to contact me as they are supposed to before leaving a neutral I would have happily tried to fix the problem, either by offering a full refund on return of the item including return postage or compensating by refunding postage which is what I have done for others where I have made a mistake or postage was delayed, leaving my buyers very happy and receiving glowing feedback. As my feedback shows most of my buyers have left great feedback.

It's just sad that others just don't give you the opportunity to fix any problems!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)