Need some advice with Item Not as Described

Ok, so had a buyer who bought a coat. Coat was a Designer Brand, brand new with tag and all buttons etc in place. She asked to buy it at the auction price so I agreed which was $20 cheaper than my BIN.

She emailed me to say she received the coat but said there is a button missing. Now I know the 2 front buttons were on the coat when I sent it because I did them up to package it. Here's where it gets interesting. She sent me a picture of the coat with a missing button, however when I click on the picture it takes me to ebay.com.de which is the German eBay.

I'm suspecting she either has 2 of these, one being mine and one being the one with a missing button, or she's found one on the German eBay site and is trying to get a partial refund.

Why would someone send a picture of something from another country's website. This is where I smell a rat.

What do others think?

Looking for some friendly advice on this.
View Entire Topic

Dear XXXXX

Puzzled to receive your email, I think you may have mixed me up with another seller as the photo you have sent is one of the same coat  liisted on the German site. I am absolutely certain the buttons were firmly attached on the coat I sent you and if the other seller tries to dispute this I am happy to provide a Stat Dec. 

Yours etc