AU post tracking says delivered but buyer claim not received and used abusive language

Hi guys,

I posted an item through australia post office, i still have the receipt and tracking number with me.

I tracked it online myself, the item shows delivered at buyer's suburb. However the buyer says she hasn't receive the item at all, and asked me for tracking number. After i provided her the tracking number, and told her which day i posted and which day she should be receiving the item. Here's her reply below:

Hello,

I beg to differ, reference to your reply of even date with relation to my goods.
I HAVE NOT - received my item.
Thank you for your prompt reply however in this instance I would just like to take this opportunity to mention, you should perhaps put a dick in your ear and **bleep** what you heard! Feedback = NEG!! Should an agreement not be met within 5 business days from this email we shall have no option but to undertake legal proceedings.

So..am i protected by eBay for this situation? am i suppose to refund her to aviod negative feedback? what if she still does it anyways after? i'm still a newbie on ebay seller, i don't want to mess up my selling record just coz of a unfriendly buyer and a $25 dollar item. what's the best way of solving this problem?

thanks a lot!!

View Entire Topic

Do not engage in any emotional communication, report the email to eBay, it is abusive and contains feedback extortion.

threatening a neg is against eBay policy.

it should be enough to have any neg removed.

If they paid with Paypal, invite them to open a claim there, then upload your proof of postage, I hope you have enough to win.

others can advise you better on that, as to what you will need from the post office.

good luck.