Emergency Help Please!! fraud scam chargeback claim unauthorized case

d-vill1
Community Member

Hi,

I have this story that happened to me 2 days ago.
A guy (userId: Bicmaniac) who has different paypal purchase name(under the name of Julie) paid through paypal and I sent the item under the paypal registered address(Western Australia) because otherwise it is against seller protection. Later this person(Bart) kept on asking me to send the item to Melbourne Address, which was not paypal registered address. He sent me messages saying he is no longer living in that place anymore and threatened me to send that Western Australia shipped item to be sent back to his Melbourne address(But it wasn't that registered address.) I told him that it is against the eBay law and I did my best. He lied to me saying he sent me a message 5 hours before my parcel was sent to his registered, no longer his place address. I said "it is your fault for not updating your new residence information before you buy anything." Now he is lying to me saying he called the post office and my item will be returned. But this is also a lie. This is also a lie because I called the post office to notify of a possible fraud and I wanted to get my item back and the post office(employee named Kailey) said it is too late and they can't stop it. Anyways, what's odd thing was his paypal payment user name was Julie and his real name is Bart. After I sent the item, I got this "unauthorized payment case" and my money was on hold. I got a claim from the paypal user. I called paypal and told them everything and paypal told me even without my signature, as long as I sent the item and I have the tracking number. I am no matter what(whether it was fraud, scam, etc) will be refunded and I have been waiting very nervous because I have been selling products on eBay, paying seller fees on time. While waiting tonight, about an hour ago, I got messages from eBay(those messages are restored in my message box). The content from eBay said that the eBay userID who has been messaging me the whole time until now was somebody else(unauthorized case) and that my listing has been removed and it is listed as 'unsold'. I saw his feedback and other people warned be careful about this user. I am really sad. I hope this case could be resolved. I have my receipt I got from Australia Post with tracking number when I sent this item. I did every duty I had to do as a seller and want to be protected because I am eligible under seller protection. This person(Bart) keeps lying and made my eBay listing, which he committed on buying removed and is lying that it was not him but somebody else. Anyways, Paypal told me as long as I have this tracking number, my funds will be realeased and he kept on lying to me through eBay message contact. I pointed his lies and now he filed a case against eBay saying it was not him that bought this item. So, ebay deleted my sold and arleady sent item from my list just like an hour ago tonight because he lied to eBay. I cannot believe this is happening. I am really sick in my stomache. I need eBay community's help, advice or anything unless I will be so sick. The item was valued so much. Thank you. Hope to hear some help/ advice soon.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)