Fake locations and fake tracking info

Over the past 6 months I have noticed very strange tracking info from China.  It looks as if the parcel, worth couple of dollars, is scanned 10x a day.  Then 2 parcels from 2 different sellers (worth about $50 all up) went missing, and I printed out the 2 tracking infos, and when I put the two sheets next to each other, I noticed that both parcels were posted at exactly the same time to the second, and then scanned number of times both at exactly the same time and the same places, until they got on Qantas flight 123, at the same time, and were unloaded and  then arrived to Australia Post sorting centre at exactly the same time again  LOL

Obviously scheme to feed fake info to the buyers.  AP they also told me that nobody scans parcels getting on and off planes.

This week I have another fake tracking, and I am furious.  I wanted to buy small present for my granddaughter when I go visit her on Friday.  So last Thursday I looked for something she wanted, but having only week I looked at ones located in Australia.  If I wanted one from China, I could have got exactly the same for about 20 -30% less.  So, i bought it from somebody in Sydney expecting it will be posted within 24hours as they stated, and it should be here by today, tomorrow the latest.

Then I saw the tracking info:

shipping2.JPG
shipping.JPG

HOW on earth does  something in Shenzen get approved by AP? 
Frankly, eBay is becoming unworkable; you cannot tell where items come from, and all the multiple choice listings with one unrelated item 1/10 price of what I want makes it impossible to search by price.  I keep reporting them and nothing happens.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)