Farewell & adieu to all

Farewell & adieu. Well folks, after 16 years I am throwing my hat in the ring. I am finished, kaput,  resigning from the whole kit & kaboodle as a seller, no, make that a member of eBay. Scenario: I posted an item to a buyer on 13th March 2017 provided the tracking number etc etc to her & during April discover that she has not received what she paid for. A postmaster advised the buyer that parcel was probably lost in the flood. During that time we experienced cyclone Debbie - Australia Post was advised, a claim for missing parcel was lodged by the buyer. A case was lodged & guess who the little black duck was, who had her eBay account docked to refund the buyer.  Today I received three emails from eBay quote "We didn't receive valid proof of delivery from you. Sellers must provide tracking info showing the item was delivered". Don't that beat all? How, could I provide proof of delivery??? Sellers must provide tracking info showing the item was delivered. What sort of proof of delivery??  Well, it could have been but neither of us have been contacted by the mighty AP. Have just had a fiery conversation??? with three people from eBay who will no doubt need hearing aids very soon.

I would like to thank those of you who have assisted me in various ways over the years.  Currently, I am "ending" all my listings.

Good luck

mrsmarple61

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)