Wall Unit

Hi 

I put a 3 piece wall unit on ebay on the 19th July and didn't realise that the starting price was .99. I tried to delete the item on Tuesday the 29th July which I thought I did delete it.

A buyer is now saying that they bought the item and I contacted them saying that the item was deleted which I was sure that I did.

I email the buyer saying that it was deleted and they are now saying that no it wasn't deleted. I wish to withdraw the item from ebay as it is worth a lot more than $51.

Can you please advise me of my rights the item number is .

Cheers

Frances

View Entire Topic

Frances, your rights are that your buyer has won the item fair and square, and you should provide it to them.

Unfortunately, you must have entered 99c as the starting price, because ebay do not prefill sale prices, and your auction ran for the full 10 days, it was not ended, and it would have shown as active on your selling page the whole time.

I dont know how you think you 'deleted' it, but you obviously didnt.

You can refuse to sell, but your buyer has the right leave appropriate feedback. Perhaps you should use the site map to do some learning on how to sell, before listing any more items.