Should I be suspicious about a buyer with 3 relatively recent user IDs?

Hi all,

I have just had an enquiry from a possible buyer asking what is my best price for 5 of my items.    The person has three ID's and 7 feedback.  The IDs are from 15/8/14 - 15/8/14, 15/8/14 - 7/11/14 & 7/11/14 to present.  All 5 listings state "offers not accepted" and all items are currently further reduced.  I also offer free postage so can't afford to drop the prices any further but  I am curious to know if other sellers think it is odd to have three ID's within such a short space of time.  I am interested to know for future reference.  

Sales have been so poor lately that I was considering how I could offer a further reduction but have come to the conclusion that I would basically be giving the items away.Smiley Sad  

Does this buyer sound a bit dodgey to the more experienced sellers on eBay?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Kind regards

View Entire Topic

I don't think they sound dodgey just because they change their ID frequently unless their feedback is also of concern.

You don't have to do them any favours,  I don't discount because you ask me but I will discount occassionally if you are a repeat buyer of mine. Just tell them sorry you can't afford to give discounts as your prices are already reasonable with free postage. If they want them bad enough they will purchase them.