I don't want to sell it

I am a first time user of ebay last week I have posted item for sale. Few hours before the time was up and still only 2 bids i did not do anything hoping that I will get more bids (realy did not have an idea how this thing works) so next thing I got notification that ebay sold the item and I was to post it to the person that brought it. The selling price is way lower than I paid for it So, how do I get out of the sale?

The person that brought it has not paid for it and not paid for the postage. Please I need answers ASAP. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I don't know how you are writing your descriptions but on my browser all that is showing are the words: Title in bold.

Nobody is likely to buy any clothes without a pretty detailed description preferably including at least basic measurements.

I also think you are being a bit overoptimistic about how much you want for items from a newbie seller that have no tags.

Your skirt listing has three different photos, if you have three different skirts you either need to list each one separately or make it a multi varient listing where the buyer can choose which one they want in the listing.