Buyer didn't read description

Hi All,

Looking for advice/feedback

My listing title is "ready made wooden letters - wedding bday nursery - choose your letters"

I have searched other listings that sell same/similar items and they are listed in a similar manner

My descrption says "Price is for one letter only" "Enter the number of letters required in quantity" "message me with the letters you'd like"

I have a buyer who paid for one letter but wants 3. He says my title and descrption is misleading.

I have advised him that i would be happy to provide a full refund and transaction cancellation if an error is made.

Hes already left me negative feedback, even after ive said that id be more than happy to refund.

Have i done the right thing? He didnt read the descrption. I dont want for him to do this to other sellers as i dont think thats fair.

I processed the transaction cancellation the same day.

What do you think?

View Entire Topic

Many buyers DON'T read the description as you have found to your detriment. It should say in the title ONE LETTER and the gallery pic should only show one letter. I don't find it misleading because I would have read the listing - but you're not dealing with intelligent people some of the time! So the onus is on you to make it absolutely CLEAR by following the steps I have outlined.

You have followed the neg up really well and the guy is obviously just an a-hole of which there are a few. Try not to let it bother you, I'd still buy from you - your follow up is just *perfect*. And change your listing 😞 to reflect that not everyone is smart or even nice.