Buyer says Weights and Barbell not supplied when listing says not inlcuded

Hi people

I have a buyer who purchased a multi station weight bench from me. After a bit of hassle of receiving payment since his first payment was declined via paypal, he finally received his order. Now he has opened a case against me claiming there are parts missing which are the barbell and weights.

My listing shows barbell and weights in the photo as demo, however in the description I have indicated that barbell and weights are not inlcuded.

I have offered him a $20 partial refund, however he has declined saying without the barbell and weights the unit is useless to him.

Any advise on how I should proceed?

Thanks in advance

View Entire Topic

If this is the listing,................

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Multi-Station-Home-Gym-Weight-Bench-Press-Leg-Equipment-Set-Fitness-Exerc...

Then you show the weights in nearly every photo in the listing, and the disclaimer about the weights not being included is buried near the bottom of the listing in small print.

What the photos of the listing show should be what the buyer gets, I suspect if the buyer opens an INAD with the MBG they'll win and you will be forced to pay for return and refund their money.