HELP! EBAY added computer info about my laptop that is not correct.

Link to my MBPro

Help! i put in the item specifics and ebay has picked up and run with a whole lot of wrongs stats.

the only think i can see is when i entered the item it wanted a core processor generation - and i had no idea and no info so i put in 5th generation.

the laptop was completely reworked by a commercial company so it's not what apple would sell.

i've got photos of the correct info, but i cant edit the specific details and someone had bid, and i really need to keep it listed as i'm going away soon.

any help on how i can alter the item speifics and details? i would  be most grateful

View Entire Topic

I think you should cut your losses and end the listing. There is no way you can force a buyer to pay within 24 hours, they have up to 8 days unless you list it as BIN with immediate payment required.  You may also end up with a not as described dispute as anyone who looked at your listing when it first went up and put in a snipe bid would not see the extra information, any change to a listing is a valid excuse for a buyer to pull out.